Although my about page can tell you what I’ve been working on that’s allowed me to get to where I am today, having this page allows you to know what it is that I’m focused on at this point in my life. I will be constantly updating this page as I progress and work on implementing new strategies: so make sure to return often to see what I’m working on now.
I’m always somewhere in London working on…
- A big project with some incredible creatives who I started out as a big fan of (projects are more fun when you have incredible respect for the talent)
- UX/UI app design in Shoreditch
- Keeping myself busy with my latest video and article
- Always writing my next letter for those in The War Room (find out how you can get it here)
I’m currently obsessed with…
- Reading ‘The Samurai’ by Stephen Turnbull
- Making good use of my travelling time by listening to the podcast ‘Masters of Scale’ with Reid Hoffman
- Kendo – currently mid-way through a course
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, now that it’s on Netflix – highly recommend the Bob Einstein episode
The best ways to keep in touch with me:
- Join my exclusive club where I write my best strategic recommendations
- Take a look at my work process and tweet me @justincampbellp
- See my behind-the-scenes on Instagram
You can find out more about me on my about page.
Connect with Justin.
The best way to tell me your thoughts is to post a comment on the blog, or on any video from the Lessons on Strategy Show on YouTube or contact me on Twitter @justincampbellp. I can’t respond to all questions, but I love to read about your thoughts and implementations of strategies you’ve learnt about.
For anyone looking to get a more advanced insight into the minds of the top strategists; I’d highly recommend The War Room. This is my FREE members-only club that provides your inbox with the occasional (we don’t do spam) yet value-packed email containing the secrets of history’s best progressors and my top recommendations for articles, videos and books to hone strategic mind: